Terms and Conditions for Breaking Dawn Marketing And Consulting LLC
Welcome to Breaking Dawn Marketing And Consulting! We are excited to work with you and provide you with our marketing services. Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they govern your use of our website and services.
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions By using our website and services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of the terms or conditions, you should not use our website or services.
- Services We offer a variety of marketing services including but not limited to branding, digital marketing, social media marketing, email marketing, and content marketing. Our services are provided on a project-by-project basis and are tailored to meet the specific needs of each client.
- Client Obligations As a client of Breaking Dawn Marketing And Consulting, you agree to provide us with accurate and complete information regarding your business and marketing needs. You also agree to cooperate with us throughout the project and provide us with timely feedback and approvals.
- Payment Payment for our services is due according to the payment terms set forth in the client agreement. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate services if payment is not received in a timely manner.
- Intellectual Property All intellectual property related to the services we provide, including but not limited to designs, graphics, content, and software, are the property of Breaking Dawn Marketing And Consulting. We grant our clients a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our intellectual property solely for the purpose of the project. Clients may not reproduce, distribute, or modify our intellectual property without our written consent.
- Confidentiality We understand the importance of confidentiality in the business world. We will maintain the confidentiality of all information provided by our clients and will not disclose it to any third party without the client’s written consent.
- Termination Either party may terminate the project at any time upon written notice to the other party. Upon termination, the client will be responsible for payment for services provided up to the termination date.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall Breaking Dawn Marketing And Consulting be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our services or website. Our liability for any claim shall not exceed the total amount paid by the client for the project.
- Governing Law These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state where Breaking Dawn Marketing And Consulting is located.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions We reserve the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. We encourage you to review these terms and conditions periodically.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us at email@example.com.